Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Another Trip!

I haven't been on any big trips in a while, but I'm leaving in about 20 minutes for what is almost certainly the last trip of the semester. We are going to fly to Wellington (the capital of New Zealand), which is located at the southern tip of the North Island. After a couple of days there, we will be taking a ferry across to the South Island to explore what we missed on our previous trip.

I'm excited about this trip, especially since there is a big group going. There are actually 11 of us traveling together (we are going to be split up between 2 vehicles - 5 people in a car with me and 6 people in the "people mover" with Brian).

Anyway, just letting you know that there won't be another post for about a week, but then there should be some good updates! I also have to write about the day trip I took yesterday to One Tree Hill and Mt Eden (Auckland suburbs).

I can't believe that my time here in New Zealand is almost over. Today was my last day of classes. My first exam is not until June 23rd though, so I still have plenty of time to explore Auckland and I definitely plan on doing little day trips to fill the time (and some studying of course!).

No comments: