Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I'm Back!

For Easter break, Kelly and I decided to take a trip to Australia. It was something that was on the top of both of our lists of places to travel to this semester.

So that's why I've haven't posted in a while...I've haven't been around to do it! Since this was such a big trip, I have way too much to say to keep it all in one post. I was able to type up posts each day from an internet cafe, so now I just need to add the pictures to it. I'll gradually be putting up these entries and I'll probably separate them by each day.

I'm warning you that the Australia posts are a lot more detailed and tedious than some of my previous ones....so bear with me. (And if they turn out to be too much for you, don't write me off completely...just skip the Australia ones and check back over the next couple of weeks for my future posts.)

BUT...if I might say so myself, Australia was AMAZING! I did and saw some pretty cool things that just might be worth reading about :)

So to recap: I'm going to have a post for each day of my Australia trip. I'll try to give you a hint in the title as to the main thing we did that day.

Enjoy,
Lauren

No comments: